Hello. Seems you've reached the page that describes me. If you're here I thank you for being interested enough to learn a little more about he webmistress of this site and the author of BSSM: G fanfic. Or maybe you're nosy, like me. Either way works for me.
• Name (Full): Elena Lee Rodriguez Rose Sanchez
• Nicknames: Laney, Le-chan, Stars, Sunshine, Hotshot, Queen of Cute
• Age: 17
• Birthday: March 29, 1985
• Zodiac Sign: Bull ~ Aries
• Birthstone: Aquamarine
• Favorite Stone: Flourite
• Favorite Colors: Purple, Silver, Black, White, certain shades of blue
• Favorite Food: Mash Potatoes w/Gravy and Pumpkin Pie
• Least Favorite Food: Pickles, Relish, Mustard, Squash, Au Gratin Potatoes
• Favorite Band: Evanescence
• Dream: To act in pretty much anything but if that doesn't pan out, who knows. I'd also like to be able to have my own house with two dogs. A male Golden named Cloud and a male Husky named Thing.
• Things I Consider Positive About Myself: I'm very loyal to those whom I consider my friends. I'm not a "flingy" relationship sort of girl (I've only had about four and those were fairly long term). I consider myself trustworthy. I'm very open minded in many ways. I also have a very over active imagination and I'm very fond of that. I consider myself to be cute but not breath takingly gorgeous. I would like to think my writing style is descriptive and flows well. My strong points at school were English and Dramatic Arts. I consider myself a decent drawer (I'm not the best but I could be a lot worse). I'm also very patient and a very loving person. I forgive way too easily. I am a girl who can hang with guys and do guyish type things (aka Tomboy) such as skateboard, play video games or just hang and be cool, but then again I balance a feminine side nicely too. I don't drink, smoke or do drugs or sleep around. I don't belong to a religion, or follow one but I believe very much in God, though I don't preach as it is my belief that everyone must find God on their own.
• Things I Consider Negative About Myself: I procrastinate big time. I'm a slob. I'm also a bit on the lazy side. I also become very moody and depressed fairly easily. I can go from being incredibly happy one moment to downright sad and gloomy the next. I aso tend to forget things as my memory is horrible. I also tend to be quite opinonated and therefore I defend my ideals and opinions fiercely. I tend to be a bit of a loner and i'm fairly seclusive being home schooled and all. This doesn't mean I intentionally shove people away, I just find very few whom I connect with and even fewer whom I trust. I'm also incredibly short. 5'0 or (if I'm lucky) 5'1. Also I can get discouraged easily and give up easily as well.
• Current Obessesions: The Nightmare Before Christmas (I have quite the collection!) Powerpuff Girls, Ah! Megami-sama (Oh! My Goddess), Evanescence (I freakin' LOVE THAT BAND!) and dogs. I'm such a dog lover ^^
• Cute Facts: I sleep with stuffed skeletons. One is my good luck charm, a beanie baby known as Creepers (but I've taken to calling him Kri-chan), and two plushes of Jack Skellington which I recieved as gifts from The Haunted Mansion Holiday at Disneyland. Thus the picture below!
Continued... I love Disney and right now I'm in utter heaven with the Kingdom Hearts game. Another cute fact being that I'm total video game nerd. I even use to work in a video game retailer store. I play everything from RPGs (my favs) to horror survival to first person shooter to puzzle/strategy games. My current favorite games are: Final Fantasy 7, Kingdom Hearts, Grand Theft Auto 3 & Vice City, Splatterhouse 3, Silent Hill 1 & 2, Tekken and American McGee's Alice. Last cute fact, I'm very childish. I still have my childhood blankie on my bed ^^
• My Idols: Aerith Gainsborough of Final Fantasy 7. She was my first idol simply because she may not be real but she was such a lovable person and someone who I looked up to. I even plan on naming my daughter Aerith (if ever I have one that is ^^;;). Second idol/person I look up to is Zora Andrich from the TV reality series "Joe Millioniare". Before you moan and groan and begin to tell me the nasty gossip out there on Zora, I will say this: no one has any proof that any of it is true (which is why I tend to not listen to the gossip/press). I would like to believe that Zora really is a sweet, kind and good natured person. Why? Because I want to believe that there really are people like her in our society. People who do good and care just because they can. 'Nuff said.
• Guilty Pleasures/Deep Secrets: Yes! I'm easily suckered by reality TV shows. Some, not all. Like I wound up watching this second season of American Idol, Joe Millioniare and I've been known to watch Survivor though I've lost my liking for Survivor as it's drug on. Also, I have more animated crushes than I do on real life guys! For example: I adore Heero Yuy (Gundam Wing) Quatre Raberba Winner (Again, Gundam Wing) Cloud Strife (Final Fantasy 7) Tidus (FF10) and yes, prolly the saddest, Jim Hawkins of the Diseny animated feature "Treasure Planet". I even went so far as to wait half an hour to see a guy dressed up like him at Disneyland. See? Lookit my big grin!! :D
• Proudest Moments: Finishing my first 30 chapter Fanfic for the movie Newsies. Getting an award for writing, two years in a row, when I attended public school and getting an autographed photo of one of my biggest star crushes, Tobey Maguire.
¤ And this concludes the page about your Webmistress. I hope this gave you a good laugh cause I like to make fun of myself and make people smile! Now shoo! I've ranted on for long enough already. Go read the story or something. Ja ne! ^^ ¤